Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Request to You That Visit My Blog

I would love to have you leave a comment even if it is only " I stopped by".
I know I have people visiting the site but I still feel as if I am talking to myself.
I for one know that isn't healthy. Ha! Ha!
So come on I dare you to say Hello to me.  Tell me if I am boring what I should do to make this blog a little more to your liking.  But let's please keep it clean I have sensitive ears.  But it is hard to hurt my feelings because God causes me to love everyone.  If I could tolerate my two ex-son-inlaws I can handle just about anything.  Hope to hear from all of you soon!

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling I am new to this blogging thing lol. Your sight and your clothes are really pretty. Hopefully you can check out my site from time to time hopefully I will get some more stuff up soon. Keep up the good work. www.supersavvymommas.com is my site feel free to check it out sometime. Thanks Krystal

    ReplyDelete

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.