Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brady Boy Board Shorts

I finally made time to make the little boy pirates themed shorts. I chose the name for the shorts after one of my grandsons Brady.
He is in this picture with his big sis Makayla.
The shorts are a size 5, for $18 if anyone is interested buying a size 5 or you can custom order sizes 3-8.



I will be adding a matching tee shirt with an applique of pirates. The price for the applique t-shirt will be $15. The appliques are cut from the same fabric the shorts were made with. If you are interested in a different fabric let me know and I will send you my fabric options.

The camera I used was actually my cell phone. The picture do not show the true color which is turquoise and the pocket is brown. My camera is not working hope to get one for Mother's Day I have hinted around enough.

1 comment:

  1. very nice work, thanks for the follow, i followed you back

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.