Friday, April 29, 2011

Ruffled Diaper Cover by Pink Poodle Bows

I have added a new pattern to my collection.

Pink Poodle Bows on Etsy is the designer of this pattern.

She is in the process of setting up a blog. But I have a widget on my blog for her shop if you would like to purchase one of her patterns. I will be doing a review when I get them made. They are darling I am anxious to pick my fabric and get these made. I have some other things I am working on right now so keep checking back to see how they turned out.

God Bless,
Mamaw
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. This is too stinking cute!! Loving the colors and the pattern. I wish I had a cute little girl to buy these for!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.