Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas at BittyBitsandBaubles on Etsy

BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE
ETSY TEAM

click image above for more information


Snowflake Blue Eco Felt Booties Handstitched
These are a lovely blue eco-felt (made of 100% post consumer recycled acrylic). They are accented with white hand embroidered snowflakes edged in white blanket stitch. These are a sweet cross-over style that stays on the foot very well. These are made for non-walking babies, and are sized accordingly. These are about a 3-6 month size. The outside measurements are 4 1/4" at the longest point and they are 2 3/4" at the widest point. These are outside measures, so they are a bit smaller inside. (My blanket stitching is typically a little lese than 1/4" wide.) These would make a lovely holiday gift, or they might be just the thing to complete that festive outfit. I have other holiday friendly booties in my shop.


Gray and Pink Spiral Booties
These are a versatile addition to any girl's wardrobe. They are gray with pink variegated accents, including a sweet embroidered spiral. They have ribbon laces that echo the pink spiral. These are constructed from Eco-felt which is manufactored of 100% post consumer recycled acrylic. They have silver metal grommets, and are hand blanket stitched on all edges. These are made for 0-6 month old babies, they have an outside length of 4" and outside width of 2".



Hot Pink & Turquoise Felt Hair Flower
This flower is shades of hot pink and turquoise, with a cool metal flower button at the center. It is constructed of Eco-Felt which is 100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles. I securely hand sew all my clips onto my hair accessories. There is a felt gripper stitched on the inside of the hair clip as well. (They stay in my daughters' hair, and they both have fine hair.)

4 comments:

  1. Those booties are too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties would be perfect for my yet-to-be-born son!! I'm compiling a list of stuff I want and now I want those!

    Thanks for stopping by thenewglasers.com! I'm your other newest follower! I hope you'll come by often and thank you for promoting great businesses on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those booties...so darling! I can't wait to check out the rest of your site-and thanks for following mamawolfe today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The booties are sooo cute! Thank you for stopping by Random Deals. I'm following you back! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.