Friday, December 23, 2011

It's About Time Mamaw on Etsy - New Photos of Items by Corby Cox


My granddaughter Corby took these photos for my shop It's About Time Mamaw on Etsy.  She even added my shop name to the photos. I think she did a great job!  The little darling in the pictures is my granddaughter and Corby's 2 yr old little sister Macy. She makes a great little model.  I will post these after Christmas they will be for custom orders. The time is way off on the pictures these were just taken recently.

Here Macy is wearing a Ruffled Sleeve 
Pillowcase Dress

  
To cute in the pants and top.
Below she is wearing same top with bloomers
 made out of the same fabric as the ruffles 
on the pants and bow in the top.
Don't you just love that smile!
                                                                   
This is a pair of ruffled pajamas. 
I have not decided whether to add them to the shop.

This is my amazing Photographer Corby Lane and Model Little Macy.

1 comment:

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.