Monday, March 5, 2012

Sharing Post from Sew Many Ways...: List Your Likes and Dislikes About a Blog...


Sew Many Ways...: List Your Likes and Dislikes About a Blog...: We all love blogging. Whether we are the author of a blog, the reader or both, we all have our likes and dislikes about a blog or the way ...

Also check out this link on her blog. http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2011/04/sewingcraft-room-ideas-and-updates.html
Thank you for making this my most popular post of all time!!
sew many ways


My Thoughts On Blogging Comments!


Think About It Bloggers!  Are comments important to you!  We leave a comment on a blog more than likely we should get a comment back.  This is a courtesy we should all make a part of our daily blogging.  Spread some Blessing and Love to your fellow bloggers.  Who knows we might get some unexpected loyal followers/friends.




3 comments:

  1. Hi - I just found you via Sew Many Ways. I am stopping in from TheStuffofSuccess and I am your newest follower. Feel free to stop on by and say hello. Enjoy your week. Athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous sewing and craft room in the photo above! It looks like such a pleasant place to work! Thanks for the follow and I'll be adding my name to your long list of followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blog comments! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.