Friday, February 15, 2013

Free Today 2/15 at Amazon Kindle Store ~ Cat or Dog for President by Julia Dweck, illustrated by Bill Bruning

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY


Cat or Dog for President – New

The narrator asks the intriguing question all Americans want answered: Who would win if a cat and dog ran for President of the United States? Cat and dog lovers will both agree that this is a fun rhyming tale with a political heart. Both sides of the campaign are humorously depicted in a clever way that young readers will relate to and understand. The illustrations are rich, bold and colorful. “Cat or Dog for President” will keep readers engaged and laughing from beginning to end.


Written by Julia Dweck and Illustrated by Bill Bruning




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,

    I really love your blog and I have nominated you for the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'. Badge, rules, and the post are on my blog site at:
    www.dianemaerobinson.com

    Congratulations on having such a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I said Jo. It is Patricia--I know that. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.