Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Unexpected Happens Sometimes ~ Old Lady Gets Bit by Dog!

I am a little off schedule with my blog post and I do apologize.  My hand got in the middle of my two large Lab dogs while in a vicious fight. My mistake never get in the middle of a dog fight even if they are your dogs. This happened last week and ended me up in the ER.  Evidently dog bites do not get stitches and they hurt like ****. I went home with nothing but a cleaned somewhat mangled hand.  The next day I went to see my doctor and when she unwrapped my hand I had red running up my arm.  I got a gram dose of antibiotic in my bum and a tetanus shot in my arm.  I was given two prescriptions for antibiotics each 500mg, one 4 times a day and the other 3 times a day.  I am sleeping way to much.

Still love my Casper and Cocoa

So long story short.  I hope everyone will be patient with me and my one handed typing.  Luckily it has not hindered my reading so may I can play catch up.

Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day.  I slept all day.  My husband and daughter have pampered me maybe I should get sick more often.  NOT!

Blessings to All my Family and Friends,
Patricia aka Mamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.