Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Night Buddies Wins Top Indie Book Award! Enter Contest ends June 15th!



Night Buddies and the Pineapple Cheesecake Scare by Sands Hetherington is the Winner of the 2013 Next Generation Indie Book Awards for Children’s/Juvenile Fiction.


Hey there, buddies! This is me, Crosley, with an EXCELSIOR idea!

I’m lookin’ for some wacky new words to add t’ my wacky vocabulary, on account of the author of the Night Buddies Adventure series of books is into writin’ his third one. It’ll be featuring’ me an’ my good buddy John, of course.

All ya need t’ do is come up with a new word an’ say what it means! Want some help? Check out this list below to get your brain gears goin’.

An’ who knows? The winnin’ words could end up in BOOK THREE! See ya after bedtime in the Borough!


 The deadline is approaching fast (June 15) . 

The contest rules and submission guidelines can be found here: http://familiesmatter2us.blogspot.com

Perhaps you have a little one(s) who read the book and would like to participate! Top winner receives a $25 gift card to the bookstore of their choosing. Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love comments so please leave me some interesting tidbits.